How Beauty Procedures Looked In The 1930s-40s [x]
This is scary
The apple face thing tho
geRMANY KEEPS GETTING MORE HANDSOME WITH EACH NEW EPISODE
LOOK AT ITALY THE BOY CAN’T EVEN HANDLE IT ANYMORE IT’S TEARING HIM APART
do you ever think that one day he will reach his ultimate form
I found his final form
I just witnessed this short film called ZERO
About a little guy who is ridiculed by society for an aspect he can’t control (SOUND FAMILIAR?)
Never the less, he’s optimistic and helps those in need.
The ending is absolutely adorable. What do you get when you add two zero’s together?
my mom said ‘Hitler was a penis potato’
and i have never been more confused in my life
until she looked at me like i was stupid and said ‘dictator… penis potato… god its like you’re not even my daughter’
i am so fucking done
actual photo of hitler
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag. 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them 11 questions.
I was tagged by Lividserenity
1. Hi! I’m Kristina. And you are? :)
The flutteryay. I’m genderfluid, I like rats and I get really exited about medeiocre stuff sometimes.
2. If your current thoughts could be a cohesive whole, what word would best describe it?
It can be summarized as: I’m broke but I still need x, y and z! (meds, cao aplication, thread and fabric to fix up my clothes, etc.)
3. If you would, if you could, differentiate the horrors of this world to the otherwordly. Which one scares you more?
The worldly, I guess. I’m scared of stupid shit instead of what I should be scared of. I love spiders and some of my best moments this year I had in a mental hospital. If I saw a zombie, I’d ask if I could take them to the hospital, probably. The stuff that scares me is: myself, my parents, my reflection at night, loud noises and strangers touching me.
4. How would you describe pain?
Searing heat. Whether it’s an actual burn, or an acid burn or a cut, or bruise.
5. Do you believe that all love is self-love?
No, not necessarily.
6. If you were comforting someone heartbroken, what would you say? (Would you say anything at all?)
First of all I’d mostly listen and maybe tell them about similar experiences that I’ve had so they feel less alone.
7. Why is it so hard to forgive?
I’ve felt that in plenty of situations I’ve found it easy to forgive. I forgave all my past bullies, even the adults who bullied me. The only people I haven’t forgiven completely yet, are my parents. Which is strange since you think it’d be easier to forgive them.
8. Which pasta sauce do you prefer?
Tomato sauce all the way! Yum!
9. Which form of expression do you use the most?
Inaudible confused mumbling and badly written emails or badly written textposts on tumblr.
10. Pet peeves?
Lookint at people while they put food in teir mouths, personal space invaders, my watercolour pencils not being in the right order, people interrupting me, people having incredibly loud phone conversations, bad tablemanners, people who yell insults and run away before you can react …
The list is basically endless.
11. What is the one thing you always conside in your choices?
"Will I become homeless if I do this? Will my parents kick me out?" That’ what I always consider. Let’s just say I do not want to be homeless. I’ve lived in guesthouses for a couple of months before in which I had to share a tiny bed with my mother and often I had to convince her to accept less than stellar apartments so we wouldn’t end up on the streets. Other stuff happened too, but that’s a long story. The thought of becoming homeless frightens me. If I were to become homeless, the following issues arise: Who would hire me? Where would I seek shelter? Is there a shelter in my area? Where will I get enough water so I won’t become dangerously dehydrated? What will I do if I have medical issues?
1. If you could shapeshift into anything, would you still spend most of your time as a humanoid or would you spend it as something else?
2. If you could meet any person who has lived before the 20th century and hang out with them for 1 day, who would you want to meet?
3. Do you like scary stories or movies?
4. Everyone has some kind of childish or seemingly silly comforting thing that makes them feel better when they’re down. (E.g. putting on the same sweater every time you’re sick. Or rewatching you favorite childhood cartoons) What’s your most silly comfort thing?
5. If you could only ever keep 1 book from your current book-collection in your house/ apartment for the rest of your life, which book would you choose?
6. You walk into your kitchen at night and the lights are off. What’s the scariest thing that could possibly happen at that moment?
7. What did your 5-yeard-old self want to be when you grow up?
8. Would you rather shrink down to an inch or grow 20 feet tall?
9. What’s the weirdest thing on your bucket list?
10. If you could befriend 1 specimen of any kinf of animal, which animal would you befriend?
11. If you had your own charity, what would be its cause? What would it try to accomplish?
Pandemicpicnic, striptisete, recoverykitty, burgertv, fatgirlproblemscomic, jemijo, cynthiathecooldancer, paulinasayz, swiggitysweedom, warm-as-ice, evywilder,
please don’t make people with depression feel guilty for their lack of interest in things or their inability to motivate themselves please and thank you goodbye
on that note, please don’t make people with anxiety feel guilty about their inability to do tasks you deem simple and literally call them children and tell them to grow up because of it